The Central Production Director provides oversight to the central production department, and sets standards and develops systems to support the technical needs of all campuses. Provide leadership and management to paid staff and help train and develop volunteers.
- A strong walk with God through a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Teachable, with a desire to grow in their faith and abilities
- A self-starter—highly motivated
- Has a passion for Production and Worship Arts
- Technical Knowledge and Skills
- A good role model
- Team player with effective relational skills (works well with others)
- Collaborate with the worship director to establish the overall direction of the weekend service experience at all campuses.
- The Central Production Director will focus on training and support in the areas of audio, video, lighting, and broadcasting for all sites and services.
- Collaborate with the technical director of the broadcast campus on stage design, ensuring a similar look at all campuses.
- Visit all campuses on a rotation on Sundays in order to ensure quality control. Train staff and volunteers at each campus to improve the Cypress experience.
- Help decide and implement equipment standards and processes to maintain a high level of excellence in production across all campuses.
- Lead the design of new systems for new campuses, while maintaining continuity across all the campus systems.
- Actively manage multi-site production projects.
- Responsible for the live stream of weekend services from the broadcast campus to the other multi-site campuses and to the online campus. Collaborate with IT staff for quality control and execution of live streaming.
- Ensure consistency and quality of worship lighting at all campuses.
- Continually develop and implement new production elements and initiatives.
- Recruit, train and develop volunteers to serve on the production team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working knowledge and skills of production equipment and operation including:
- Digital audio consoles and IEM systems.
- Experience with both live production lighting and usage, and broadcast lighting for video.
- Live, in-room cameras as well as studio video equipment.
- Knowledge of and experience using ProProsenter.
Portable Church experience desired.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with 5+ years of experience.
Send us the following items:
- Cover Letter
- Your resume
- Any StrengthsFinder, DISC, or Myers-Briggs Assessment Results you have
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please click the link below to complete the application, attach your resume and cover letter.