Embrace is a 12-year-old church, in five locations and counting, that has grown to 3500+ people in weekly attendance and is still growing. So much more than that, we’re seeing people come to know the Lord and how God is changing lives. People are getting connected with others and growing deeper in their walk with the Lord. Above all, He’s being glorified. We’ve never been more excited about what the Lord has in store!
Position Title: Producer (full time)
- Coordinate and lead all production aspects (audio, lighting, & video) of campus activities
- Build and train a dynamic production team for all services
- Train and schedule substitute team members for any planned absences
- Work directly with Service Director to create engaging worship experiences.
- Coordinate, schedule, and communicate with Production Team regarding production needs and plans
- Program, setup, and test all production needed for the campus
- Design, build, and test multimedia presentations using ProPresenter for worship service
- Participate in regularly scheduled worship design meetings
- Reports to Campus Pastor
- Solid walk and relationship with Christ
- Self starter
- A listener and a learner
- A builder of teams. Willing to give away leadership.
- Innovative, passionate vision for implementing technology to enhance Embrace’s existing ministries
- A life growing in all aspects of the Fruit of the Spirit (i.e. love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self- control)
- Willingness to perform and complete tasks, even outside of assigned area
- Strong leadership, team player, and organizational skills
- Involved in the heart and life of Embrace (Become a partner, events, activities, small group, etc)
- Have the ability to recruit, create and lead a team while establishing a sense of unity among team members