We are seeking a leader who can not only deepen the production value of all our media content, but also drive operational efficiency and actively participate in the collaborative creative process of our Media Division.
The Director of Production at Christian Cultural Center (CCC) will lead all aspects of a fast-paced Media Production operation from start to finish – including but not limited to in-studio multi-camera production, remote video production, pre-production, post-production, live webstream and support services (maintenance) at CCC. The Director will serve as the technical lead on all media assets at Christian Cultural Center playing a key role in shaping the brand image in the open marketplace.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain high TV production standards for all production teams.
- Oversee production of Sunday Worship experience for TV, web, and social media.
- Lead development of Media Center infrastructure and processes for improved efficiency and maximized productivity.
- Fulfill broadcast production needs under the required time constraints.
- Collaborate closely with other team leaders (Content, Corporate Communication, and Marketing) on a daily basis.
- Provide hands-on direction of all productions requiring media services.
- Manage scheduling of all production elements along multiple project lines.
- Execute budgetary goals and fiscal efficiency as prescribed by Management.
- Advise and consult on all gear purchases.
- Lead staff (paid & volunteer) in opportunities to increase in skillset (seminars, certification, training, etc.)
- Hire & Supervise outside free-lancers and consultants as needed.
- Ensure and track the overall maintenance of all hardware and software.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated team leadership
- 7+ years experience in Production (Lighting, Video, Audio, Editing) - live TV a plus.
- Ability to multitask, be flexible, and remain calm in a fast paced environment.
- Possess strong technical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, as required.
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Christian Cultural Center’s mission is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, help spiritual seekers become transformed believers, and demonstrate the love and compassion of Christ to the world, through humanitarian works and social engagement.
Please send cover letter, resume, + salary requirements to email@example.com